- Start in push-up position with your hands shoulder-width apart and each of your feet placed on a small towel.
- Brace your abs and squeeze your glutes. Your body should form a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles.
- Bring one knee in toward your chest by sliding your foot along the floor, making sure your foot stays on the towel.
- Return your leg to the starting position.
- Next, bring your other knee in toward your chest, making sure your foot stays on the towel.
- Return your leg back to the starting position, and continue alternating legs.