Skip to content
Mastering Horizontal Cable: Guide, Form, Flaws, Set Up & Execution
- Attach a handle to the top setting of an adjustable cable machine.
- Stand next to the machine with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Extend your arms upward and grab the handle with both hands above one shoulder.
- With your arms fully extended, pull the handle down and across your body to your opposite side.
- Allow your hips and torso to rotate, and keep a slight bend in your knees.
- Slowly reverse the movement to return to the starting position.