Want a head-to-toe workout? Here’s three full-body exercises that you can do anywhere in 10 quick minutes. Between work, home life and other daily activities, it’s easy to fall into the straight-through-til-5 trap!
But show that breaking up your nine-to-five with a workout improves problem-solving abilities by 10% and efficiency by 15%. So, schedule this ten-minute full-body workout in before your next call.
Perform 10 reps on each exercise, rest for 60 seconds! Do this for 3 sets.
- With the kettlebell placed between your feet, push hips toward the wall behind you – legs straight.
- Bending the knees slightly, reach down to grab the handle – shoulders should stop just above hip level.
- Keep your chin tucked and back straight as your heels push off the ground to return to standing position.
- Arms remain straight while holding the kettlebell.
- Do 10 reps.
Single Arm Walking Lunge:
- Stand tall, holding a dumbbell in one hand.
- With feet hip-width apart, take a big step forward and lower down until your front knee is bent at ninety-degrees and thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Keep your chest up and core tight.
- Push, off your back foot and bring it forward to take another big step forward with the opposite leg.
- If you don’t have a dumbbell, keep your hands at your hips.
- Do 10 reps each side.
Single Arm Push Press:
- Holding a dumbbell in one hand, bring it up to your shoulder so that your palm is facing away from you and elbow is bent.
- With feet shoulder-width apart, slightly bend the knees.
- From your legs, explode up with power while simultaneously pushing the dumbbell over your head.
- The momentum from your legs will help you lock your arm above your head.
- Slowly lower the dumbbell back to starting position.
- Do 10 reps for each arm.