These refreshments are in no way miracle brews that will accelerate your progress overnight. But if you’re planning to lose weight through other lifestyle changes as well, these 3 healthy drinks could give you a boost on your journey.
At the point when utilized along with the healthy lifestyle changes, many of the beverages are more effective than others at advancing weight loss. Many beverages like green tea, kombucha, and high-protein drinks are very popularly known which help in the digestion of food, boost metabolism, and help in reducing hunger which may help one in reducing their weight.
We are providing you with some of the drinks that are absolutely best to include in your diet plan when an individual is attempting to lose weight and get healthy. In these Recipes, It would be beneficial to use purified water from the best water purifiers.
1. How to make kombucha for weight loss:
Kombucha is one of the healthiest drinks that is made by fermenting sweet tea with a harmonious culture of yeast and microbes. Despite the fact that it might have an assortment of medical advantages, including weight loss, when it is used in the constraint.
- 5 glasses of water
- ½ cup organic cane sugar or raw honey
- 4 organic tea bags
- 1 cup of pre-made Kombucha
- Boil five cups of water in a large pot on the stove.
- Once the water is boiled up, remove off from the stove and add teabags along with sugar and stir it well until the sugar is completely dissolved.
- After the sugar is completely dissolved, leave it for about 15 minutes and after that, remove the tea bags.
- Leave the drink to cool down to room temperature which will take around an hour.
- When it’s cool, add your tea mixture to the jar.
- Drop in the SCOBY disc and add one cup of pre-made kombucha to it.
- Cover the wide opening of the jar with a thin cloth which must be thin enough to allow the air to pass through it.
- Leave the jar as it is for around 7-10 days.
- The number of days depends upon the taste of the kombucha that is required, lesser time will result in a weaker kombucha which might taste less sour.
Related article: You Can Lose Weight In 90 Days In a Healthy & Steady Way
2. How to make ginger tea for weight loss:
Ginger is one of the most common foods and medicine that is used all over the world. The ginger plant contains very rich nutrients and natural and healthy chemicals that can help to promote one’s health.
- ½ inches of crushed ginger root
- 1 cup of water
- Using a 2-inch knob of the ginger, strip and cut it down into very thin slices.
- Now, you might be wondering how to cut down the ginger into very thin slices?
- It’s simpler than it might look; you can use a spoon to strip and rub off the skin, at that point use a knife to cut it in thin slices.
- After cutting the ginger into thin slices, add it to a pot of water and boil it for around 10-30 minutes.
- Boiling it for a long time enables more flavor to mix into the water, making for a little harder cup of tea.
- Once the tea is boiled, remove it from the stove and remove the thin slices of ginger from the jar.
- Now, you can also add some optional ingredients like lemon, mint, honey, and many more for a touch of common sweetness.
- Your ginger tea is ready! Now, you can enjoy your tea or allow it to cool down and drink it as a refreshing glass of ginger water.
Related article: 9 Healthy Foods To Include In Your Diet To Eliminate Abdominal Fat
3. How to make matcha tea for weight loss:
Matcha tea is one of the modern weight loss drinks that help in a better way of losing weight. Matcha tea is around ten times more effective than green tea in losing weight as it is processed differently.
- ½ teaspoon Matcha green tea powder
- 2-3 ounces of water boiled at 185-degree Fahrenheit
- Fill the kettle with fresh and pure water and allow it to heat to a high temperature to just a short of boiling.
- Fill the cup with hot water and then pour it out to heat up the bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of matcha tea powder to a bowl.
- Add 2 ounces of boiled water to the bowl.
- Whisk water and powder briskly for around a minute.
- Do it until a layer of froth has formed.
- Add 3-4 ounces of water.